Need a Hero?
First of all, we’re listing five facts so you can get a feel for him (I did say for him). Next is a brief excerpt showing our hero in action. Lastly, the pic! Does your hero want to come out to play? Send him on over!
Welcome Courtney Giardina! Courtney is kindly sending over Wesley Kade, the jaw-dropping hero from her soon to be released novel Holding on to Georgia!
FIVE FACTS about WESLEY:
- Wesley Kade is a former minor league baseball player with the body to prove it.
- Be careful if you look at him directly, you’ll get lost in the sea of his brown eyes.
- He’s your man should you ever fall into a ditch, hurt yourself and need someone to carry you home.
- Whether it’s running, throwing a baseball or hiking, the outdoors is where he feels most at home.
- If you’re looking for someone to show you other ways to use an elevator, he should be your first phone call.
A brief EXCERPT showing our hero in action:
“We need to get these cleaned out and wrapped,” he said.
“We?” Rylan asked.
“Yes, we, argue all you want, but I’m not going anywhere right now, but upstairs to take care of this,” he said.
Allie placed her finger over Rylan’s mouth as she started to object, grabbed her waist with her other hand and led her upstairs.
THE TRAILER! Take a peek!
And finally THE PIC!
Sign up to follow Courtney’s Blog
Follow Courtney on: Twitter , Instagram and Tumblr
Add Holding on to Georgia to your Goodreads: http://bit.ly/holdingontogeorgia
Thank you so much for sharing, Courtney. Wesley can show me other ways to use an elevator anytime!
Keep safe everyone!
Lots of love,